Highlight Items!!!

What is a Highlight item you ask???

Well they are items I really like. They can be anything, I just wanted to give you great 
Feedback on great items.

Todays items are a Food item and an App.


Trader Joe's 100% Whole Wheat Middle Eastern Flatbread!!! 
This was my 1st time trying this bread and i fell in love!! 
So 1st you should know I love bread. All kinds, but my favorites are doughy breads. But I wanted to cut back on my carb. intake so I got this ( rated it with my fooducate app 1st). It's rated as A- so I was happy to try it. Little did I know how good it was. I used it in my "B.L.T.A.S" sandwiches (I will link to that post soon I heated it up in my Panini grill and wow it was so good. The texture was chewy yet had a  
slightly grainy texture, guessing because it's made with whole grain, it was also light and airy and a hint 
of sweetness. So good I couldn't wait to have it again today for lunch. 

Now like I mentioned I used my (iPhone) App. To rate the bread in the store. The name of the App and the 
other highlight item is Fooducate. I love this app and use it almost daily. All you do is scan a food item's 
barcode and if it's in the system you can see what grade it gets and additional nutrition information. 
My fav part is you can compare items or find one similar with a better rating! And its FREE! ( They do have some paid extra versions too)










Comments

Popular Posts