New beginnings...

So here is yet another food blog..... I know I get it but everyone always tells me I should have one. I would love to have one but how would that work? What would I post Then it hit me, I can post anything I want and I want to show you into my world of food and my love for it. 

The photo above is one of my favorite photos I took.  


I suppose I should start at the beginning. When I was around 3 or 4 years old I fell in love with food. 
Food consumed me. From that moment on food was the thing I ate, dreamed, and lived for.
My favorite memory is around the same age (4) learning how to cook breakfast.  It was the 1st thing I 
learne how to cook. So one morning I got up and made pancakes, scramble eggs, and bacon. I had just
finished and went upstairs to get my parents. When we all came back down my German Shepard Max
had hopped up on the table and ate all the bacon!!!! I started to cry. I was so upset that he had ruined 
my perfect breakfast and that he ate all the bacon I wanted some too! AND to top it off my mom was
like " you can't cook without one of us here with you!" my response was " but how can I make you
breakfast in bed if you're not in bed?" Yep I was that kind of kid :-). 

The next big milestone for me was in middle school. There I took my 1st cooking class. It was an after school program in my school . I took other ones but I made sure to take the cooking one. Also in middle 
school I worked in my 1st kitchen well the cafeteria at school but it was close enough I was in like 3rd grade. 

One of my favorite moments was the day I started culinary art school. I was a mix of so many emotions,
I was excited, scared, alone ( I didn't know anyone), and a little sick. The moment we were allowed to 
cook I knew nothing in this world made me happier than being able to cook.

So welcome into my mind, heart, and soul. I hope I can inspire and motivate you to cook or find a passion
of your own.  




Comments

Popular Posts